Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The hunk....


This is the extremely good looking soldier I pray for constantly. (Extremely good-looking if I DO say so myself!!)
Good lord! How do they move around with all the stuff they carry? I need to order some cool bandanas for him - it will be extremely hot, miserably hot, unbearably hot soon. My sister had found some for him last deployment and he told her on return that he "used the **** out of them!" We'll have to inundate him with them soon!!

Contact lens update - last night they came out with zero difficulty - total time including cleaning, less than probably 2 minutes..
God bless and protect my son and all of our military ment and women. God keep them all safe and help and bless those of us who also serve. Keep us strong, keep us calm, keep us in your loving care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home