Friday, May 12, 2006

in addition...

Fighting the blues here, you know. I have so very much for which to be thankful and, indeed I am!! Still, the worry, the fear, the anxiety tries to take over and I get tired of fighting it and that makes it stronger and I even get tired of handing it over to God. Still, I WILL hand it over to God and I pray always for the well-being of my son as well as for the well-being of all our service men. And women!! It's just that as the mom of only boys/men, that is what comes first to your consciousness.

On an up note, my sister is coming to visit next weekend and then my brother-in-law and nephew will join her a couple of days later after their camping trip. Camping, they are all excited about it. Malcolm (nephew) tells me he can hardly wait to pitch their new tent. My Linda (little baby sister) has more my mindset about that; let's 'rough it' at a nice hotel, ooh -- maybe even a spa!! Oh, yeah!

Supposedly my soldier MAY be coming for mid-tour leave at the same time but I know to wait until I have absolute confirmation of that before planning on seeing him. And I know you simply CANNOT put your life on hold in the expectation of what might happen. You have to live your life and I intend to.

All for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home